Lets improve my English!

Yes, that is correct. I am writing in English and I am in "terve mõistuse juures" for now. Hopefully you will understand my point of view. Why not in Estonian? It is just time to learn to express my thoughts in English for my essays.

Washing vol. 2
This time I was clever and bought "pesupulbri" but what a luck, the waschmaschine preferred washing liquid. So I just "raputasin pesupulbri" into washing machine and that was it. Difference from the first time was also, that besides of washing 40% of my clothes I decided to get most out of my 2 pounds washing and 1 pound dring, so this time I pushed in 85% of my clothes + "voodilinad". Luckily only some unimportant things got colored - great success until next time :D

Giving some interview into the camera
I ended up in a one investment banking networking event, where firstly was live panel with workers, who had to answer questions at it got the audiences from all over the world, who were interested in working there. After that was networking with employees together with free drinks and pizzas - jei! And then one man came to me and asked if I could answer some questions to camera. So did I do that. Of course after first five seconds the man cut because he did not like my body language (I showed my ID card besides just watching into the camera and saying my name). After all he just asked why did I come there and did I liked and what other fields I have been looking for. So I had to explain why investment banking is not that different from diplomacy :D To conclude with, I have not had time to check out if this video is somewhere, hopefully not :P

Having some group work
In one subject I need to do a business plan as a group work. And I was assigned together with 4 guys, from Egypt, South Korea, Lithuania, France and one girl, who I have not met yet. It is quite fun as people are from different cultures and back grounds. The guy from S-K thought to make a business where we will import women from Eastern Europe to S-K :D Hopefully we will find some better ideas.

Visiting the parlament
It was really fantastic. Firstly I had to queue outside for 20 minutes. Then I cot the visitor ID. We had a little introduction and overview of British parlament and then we got the change to see the House of Lords and the House of Commons debate. The last one was more interesting.


Met one old friend
I also met Tanni in Victoria station where he was heading to Manchester. After playing hide and seek we manage to sit down in MCdonalds and what a coincidence, there were Estonians sitting in the next tabel. I ones also met Estonians in randomly in metro - mam with two children and one of them had "Harry Potter's võlukepp". And then once one woman said to her friend "Tervita siis ...!"

Halloween
I did not have much time to deal with dressing up but still bought the witch hat, so I was witch and Michell was cat woman. We took the double-decker to Camden, but of course firstly we were waiting on a wrong side of the row :D Unfortunately we did not manage to get in the first party because it was sold out and even over. (Siinne reklaamlause on "Be first, It will sell out soon!", and they are not lying) But we ended up club in next door what was also fun, because everybody were so dressed up that it was really scary.

Doing some business in Luton Airport
I ordered new phone from Chris and I had to go to Luton Airport to get it because Chris was heading to Lithuania. So I git to the bus stop 10 minutes before the bus but I still missed it, because I did not know that I need to rise my hand to stop the bus. Luckily they accepted my e-ticket also in the next bus. I was late 10 minutes because there was traffic due to the accident in the highway. If I had been late 5 more minutes, I would have missed my phone :D

šopping
As I was heading to Barcelona and I was told that you can not get in a night club if you do not have high heals, I went to shopping to Premark. Luckily I found sth but in most cases there was not my nr.

So next time if I feel like I can make a break from writing an essays I will tell you little bit about my trip to Barcelona - how did I survive there without the voice and stolen wallet - seeya :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ema"puhkus" Taani moodi vol2

The Birth Story vol 2 💞

Rasedus vol 2 💙