Barcelona 2012

I am so upset that it is my third time starting that post. Firstly I had written really nice story and second time I uploaded nice pictures - fail.

3 on kohtu seadus.

1. Day - Football and stolen wallet
Our plane departure really early in the morning so we had to take the bus. Looking for the right bus stup in the Baker st was quite challenging. Luckily we got to Barcelona with Ryanair. The landing was the worst one that I had ever experienced, I hope that the plane did not need any repairing after that. Our hostel was in the center. Really nice and old, the Hipstel was name. I was in the same room with 5 other girls. We got also breakfast there.

In the afternoon we were heading to buy the tickets for the football game. The Metro ticket was 4 times cheaper than here in London. We, Estonians, bought the tickets for the game 2 days before, because one thing that I have learned is that everything will sell out here. And like I said, nobody else got the tickets because they were sold out. So guys were selling 19 euros worth tickets with 76 euros. The picture is taken near the stadium:


The game was cool. Our seats were really high so we got a nice view. It was so quite to see how Spanish dads were teaching to theirs little sons the rules of the game and I guess the first word is not a mam or papa but MESSI, because everybody were wearing his T-shirt. There was approximately 83 thousand people.
After the game we also went to the local supermarket and everything was so cheap there, especially the alcohol.
We wanted to get back by metro. I was so crowded that even getting into the metro station took time. And there did it happen. We did not fit into the first metro and when I sat down, i noticed that my wallet was gone. This is the moment when everything will go cold inside and even though I went to look for the wallet  I knew that it was gone - all my money, bank cards, credit cards, ID card. Luckily I still had my passport. Quite nice start for a trip? I manage to close all the banks and Miki (nick name) was my wallet rest of the trip - thank you! Now almost 2 weeks later, I still do not have any cards because the nice Estonian bank I had. (My online code card was also there)
Anyway life goes on with or without the money. In the night we headed firstly to one bar and then to the club.

2. Day - Police station
I still thought that it might be a good idea to take a look at Spain police station. My Spanish friend was the translator. I also had a chance there to help out some Russian ladies while being a translator. It is so hard to speek Russian if you have not had much practice :D
After that we went to Gaudi park. Firstly it was little bit rainy but after that the sun came out and it went quite warm. We felt like getting out of the cave (London) and seeing the sunlight first time (Barcelona).


For lunch we had tapas which were like "tikuvõileivad" - little sandwiches. And after that we went to see Sagrada Familia which is - surprise, surprise - not ready yet :D


Together with my wallet sb also stole my voice that was gone all the trip. On the one hand speaking makes you feel pain but on the other hand you do not want to be antisocial :D
In the evening we firstly went to one bar and after that to night club. I did not like the music there but it was so cool to see all the Spanish girls wearing high heals, but they were so small so they were my high. I also made that mistake and took the high heals - my legs were in pain :D Luckily the weather was warm even in night and the forst evenings felt like summers in Estonia. Even though Halloween was over, the clubs still had the decorations. So in the picture is me, some dead people and my German friend.

3. Day - Food, a lot of food
In the morning we were walking in the Barcelona. I had a feeling that Barcelona is really small and I felt like coming from Tallinn to Tartu. Anyway we ended in one market that was full of fruits, all kinds of see food and fresh juices that were delicious. And of course candies.


The streets were narrow and still crowded or there was just so many of us. In the picture there are most of our group - I guess some were still sleeping :D


And sth cultural. Me and my lovely friends.


We went also to the beach. I would have gone to swim definitely, but I did not feel good. There was naked man and one police officer took a picture of our group kindly ;)


After that, crow went to print out the tickets for the evening party, but we, Estonians, did it already here in London. So we went to sightseeing in the nice park. And also Sangria did its job. As you can see the mammuts are not dead :D


Like in a fairytale.

And some warm kisses from Spain to my lovely friends in Estonia or wherever they are. (Privet Saile, Bonjour Triin ;D)

We also went to print out e-ticket for me. So guys learn from my mistakes - Ryanair will broke your paper so make shore that you have tickets in one side only ;)

And there was massive 3 course dinner. I was full after the startes but it was so good to eat the seafood and other traditional Spanish staff.
The trip was good because the organizers (members of UCL Economic and Finance society) were locals in Barcelona so they knew where to eat, party and what to show to us.
So Monday was Nasty monday in the club that look like I guess not fancy. Music was good and people different. As you remember I did not have any money but I lost my human wallet miki and I do not know why I was there so long but when was time to go home "ma olin paljas nagu püksinööp" - riided olid seljas, just no money and I had no idea where we were because we raced there with the taxis. Luckily nice bodyguards gave me a good advise and I took the first metro and the other Spanish people were also friendly ;)

Day 4. Picasso
In the morning we went to see the house of Gaudi that was nice, different.


And in the afternoon we went to see the Picasso museum. I really liked to guess the titels of the wired paintings.

We also went to see one other museum building which was in the top of the hill and for tourist you did not have to walk there but you had a cache to take the escalator. The view from the up:



In the evening we headed to the coolest shot bar I have ever been. They made the shots warm with the real fire (ja süütevedelikuga ning andsid siis sulle pulga vahukommiga kätte ja sa said seda samal ajal seal leegil grillida). And there was so big variety of shots. After that we went to beach club and then on eother night club. All the entrances were free and we even got a free welcome drink - good life. I must mention also that parting in Barcelona is like in Estonia. The best time to go to the club is around 1. Not like in London - everybody will be sleeping by then :D Look to the club from the beach.



5. Day - walk
This was the last day. So some of the crowed left in morning already. We went to beach and pikutasime there on the stairs. Some nice pictures from the weather.


As you can see, I still try to be flexible :D


And also some cultural staff.

Take a notice that there is a jim and  you can run around the building. it was one shopping center.


And for the dinner we bought - valgehallitusjuustu ja viinamarju. Just like in heaven. What ever did there happen - I was glad that I were there. Muideks Barcelon oli üks minu suve eesmarkidest ka see oli mu goal bookis ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ema"puhkus" Taani moodi vol2

The Birth Story vol 2 💞

Rasedus vol 2 💙